FUN!! I'm so glad/jealous that you are having all of these fun experiences! I hope you're having fun! When do you come home??? Can't wait to hear more about the trip
Cute blog Nicki. You should come down and say hi. You are welcome to come anytime. Love you. Lisa Lou.
Looks like so much fun. Tell me you were wearing a helmet!!!!Love, Mom & Trevor
looks like fun! i'm jealous of the bicycle ride, especially. :) love you!
Wow! You are brave! I didn't know you had that many friends in New York, thats awesome! It make it so much more fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
FUN!! I'm so glad/jealous that you are having all of these fun experiences! I hope you're having fun! When do you come home??? Can't wait to hear more about the trip
Cute blog Nicki. You should come down and say hi. You are welcome to come anytime. Love you. Lisa Lou.
Looks like so much fun. Tell me you were wearing a helmet!!!!
Love, Mom & Trevor
looks like fun! i'm jealous of the bicycle ride, especially. :) love you!
Wow! You are brave! I didn't know you had that many friends in New York, thats awesome! It make it so much more fun!
Post a Comment