Tuesday, September 22, 2009

frozen bliss

today was my first time driving in the city without;
1. getting lost.
2. nearly getting into a car accident.
3. getting honked at.
4. getting completely flustered and overwhelmed.
5. crying.
i am feeling pretty good. excellent even. and so competent. if you ever need anyone to drive you around nyc, i'm officially your girl.
and while i was there, baby and i enjoyed one of these-
frozen hot chocolate from seredipity.
it was as delicious as it looks.
don't be jealous, i will take you there. we also did some shopping and strolling. it was lovely.

8 comments:

Regan Leigh said...

i'm so happy to hear that you had a good time in the city! i AM so jealous of your trip to serendipity. :) i love you and will see you SO soon!!!

Ashley said...

I AM JEALOUS! You can't do that to a pregnant lady!! Love ya!

Taunya Spaulding said...

YUM!! That looks so good! I'm glad your having fun! love ya!

Ashley said...

you are the cutest and so hot right now in that new city. i want to come be with you okay? okay. also, your an egg-zellant blogger anymore. it's so natural. i love you

Unknown said...

Holy Cow, That does look so absolutely amazing! I am so going to serendipity when I go to NY. Whenever that may be. And I may just need to hire an amazing native to drive me to all the great locations. =)I'm really glad you are having an excellent time Nikki!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

That's my favorite thing from Serendipity's. We have one here and that's the only thing I ever get. Love reading your blogs. Take care girl. Love ya!

RACHAEL said...

i'm so proud of you. not for driving, for getting that delicious dish. because you, my sweet, are a tasty dish yourself. love youuu.

Caroline Craven said...

I've seen this place on TV - very famous for their hot chocolate. When I come we have to go there, maybe more than once. I miss you and love you. Thanks for cheering me up today. I needed that.