Monday, June 28, 2010

i saw them this weekend.

take 1
take 2
take 3
we laugh a lot. sometimes it makes it hard to get a cute picture, but we manage.

i had the best week/weekend. i'll share later, when i have more than two hours of sleep on my side.
saturday was regan's 19th birthday & today is my mom's 29th birthday.
happy birthday to two of the sassiest/prettiest/wittiest ladies i know.
i love my sisters & mama.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I bet it was so good to see them. Happy birthdays! Can't wait to hear all about it.

RACHAEL said...

your baby sissy looks EXACTLY like you!!! &regan's hair is soo beautiful. wasn't she my hair stylist in your dream? or i was... or something. either way, she should become a hair stylist so she can be mine.

i'm jealous.
love you!!!!

Alysha said...

How fun! I am glad you got to make a trip to Utah! You ladies are beautiful.

Bonnie said...

Could the four of you be any more beautiful? Happy birthday to your adorable Mom! Your buddy Bro Mattson is retiring from his job tomorrow. He is freaking out just a little.

Ashley said...

OHH!!! so jealous i didn't get to see you! love those gals! you the most <3

Caroline Craven said...

Ugh! I hate those pictures of me. I obviously need to wear more lipstick, get my hair cut (it was awful and uncooperative that night) and loose those jeans that make my butt look like the broad side of a barn! When did that big but sneak up on me an why didn't I notice???