i know this is the most of a picture, but i couldn't help myself. i just love the 4th, a lot.
it was a great holiday, chucked full of food & fun & friends.
we ate hamburgers all weekend long, swam a bunch, got sun-kissed, saw movies {the killers & grown ups, they both made me laugh}, did a little shopping, sang patriotic songs at church, played with friends, drove fast cars, learned to play pool {me}, got eaten alive by mosquitoes {me}, played soccer {him}, and watched new canaan's amazing firework show at waveny park.
it was practically perfect in every way.
sweet land of liberty-
i am so very grateful for this country and the men that founded, protected and governed it & for those who continue to do so.
i am so very grateful for this country and the men that founded, protected and governed it & for those who continue to do so.

5 comments:
You guys are so fun! This weekend was the best!
sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!! :)
Great post! Back to the email - I'm jealous of Sis. White's house and I haven't even seen it. What are the chances we could tour next time I'm out! If not, it's okay, it would probably only make me very envious of what I've always wanted.
You sure do know how to party! I saw Grown ups this weekend too! I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend! You two are the cutest!
the picture? the most. but you KNOW i love it!! the red white and blue one i found on picnik and wanted to do it so bad but felt silly. i'm so glad you had the guts. you guys are so goodlooking together. i love youuu! wish we could have been at rigby lake/IF together this 4th like the wonderful old times <3
Post a Comment