for nursing school. i took my last test yesterday (besides the final), phew! i feel so blessed to be in school, in such a great program, with such wonderful people. i love my new school friends & i have some of the best teachers i've ever had. and somehow i've managed to do well, i'm especially thankful for that.
for my family. immediate, in-laws, extended, new members i haven't met, those living and the special ones in heaven. i love them all dearly.
for our corky home. slowest-ever draining sink, unreliable heat and all. it's ours and i'm so grateful to have a place to call home.
for what i believe and know. for my church and the gospel. it makes me happy, it buoys me up, brings tears of joy to my eyes, makes my heart swell and grounds me in something that is so good.
for the beautiful temple and to have been married inside of it.
for christmas lights that make me feel happy & so excited to be spending christmas in utah this year.
crazy times square this thanksgiving
1 comment:
Still think you're a gifted writer. I just love reading what you have to say. And you're coming to UTAH? Ok, I know that it will probably be crammed and way too short...if there is any couple few minutes you can come and pay me a visit, or me to you...I'd love it. But I know how it goes trying to visit with family and get all that in...so I won't be offended. But know that you have an open invitation to come play with me for a bit. ;)
Post a Comment