Sealed in the Logan, Utah temple
on September 17th, 2010
It was a perfect day.
There is a lot to tell & I have a few specific requests... I'll get to that later.
For now I'm just content to sit in my furniture-less apartment and dream up what to do with it.
& in an hour I'm meeting my HUSBAND (oh yes. oh my. oh wow.) for lunch.

10 comments:
AH!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! I want to hear and see more more more! Your husband. So fun.
Can't wait for the details. I hated that I had to miss that special day. Love ya!
What a beautiful picture. Congraduations Nicky. I and Michelle were talking on the phone that day, both lamenting that we couldn't be there. We both concurred that it was the only cousin's wedding we were really pained not to be able to attend. Gosh dang it one of these days I am going to have a working vehicle. Love you loads.
Love it! I am SOOO glad we were able to see your darling face! You two are just cute and you looked BEAUTIFUL! I wish you guys the best! Just remember, it does get hard sometimes... but working on that precious relationship is the most important and worth-it thing ever!;)
What a beautiful picture! I'm so happy for you too! And I can't wait to read all about your big day!
<3 u
love that picture!! congrats Nicki!!!
LOVE IT!!! :) so glad i could be a part of your special day! :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the best thing EVER!!!!
can't wait to hear all about it.
love you! <3 <3
Congratulations! I'm so glad it was a perfect day - that is exactly how it should be.
I'm working on getting that blog done. Too much else going on right now!
Post a Comment