I'm Irish so I don't get tan, per se, but my freckles all get really dark. Mckay is legitimately tan. We are both happy. Or at least, we were until we came home to 16 inches of new snow on top of the 20 we already had. Last night Mckay shoveled our cars out for an hour and a half. We were ready to turn back. I think he said "we need to move" at least ten times, sigh. Here are some pictures of brighter days:
Puerto Rico
Devil's Bay, Tortola
Antiga
Diamond Waterfall, St. Lucia
Hiking through the huge boulders at Devil's Bay.
Couldn't get enough
Super healing sulfur mud (says Louis XVI) that ruined our suits
The Pitons, St. Lucia
It was a lovely getaway. Despite the snow we are happy to be back.
I missed our sweet, little home and happy {real} life.
8 comments:
This looks divine! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy sun and warmth! Mmmmm
I need a getaway like this...
It looks like this definitely made up for being sick on your honeymoon. Think warm thoughts!
I just saw you comment on my blog and you seriously have everything you need to make a headboard other than a staple gun. I was able to borrow one from a friend. I had the people at home depot cut the board the exact size I needed. It ended up costing me about $50 to make.
Looks like it was a much needed get-a-away. Sorry about all the snow, I don't miss the snow at all! I'll try and send some sunshine your way :)
You need more pictures and, technically, your heritage is from Scotland, not Ireland, but for all practical purposes, it's probably pretty mixed anyway. Love the sunny getaway. Wish I were there!!! And, I'm so happy you are home and safe.
uh...jealous!! i really need a getaway like that one! looks like a lot of fun!
love it!!! SOOO Jealous!! wish we could have come. love love love this and you.
Post a Comment