Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yes. Perfect. This is what I love to see.


SO HAPPY!

My Mom & Dad are visiting right now!  It's been 21 years since my parents packed up the little gold car and their brand new baby girl and drove from their tiny apartment in Hartford, Connecticut to Moscow, Idaho.  This is the first time Dad has been back since.  It's been 13 months since the four of us have been together, this trip was long overdue I'd say.

Dad and Mckay are golfing now.  Mom and I are about to go shopping, could there be a more perfect Saturday?  I love having them here.  They're sleeping on an air mattress that literally takes up every inch of spare space in our living room, we're all packed in here like sardines.  But having a blast, my plan is to show them such a fabulous time that they'll realize they need to move closer to their super fun daughter and son-in-law.  


8 comments:

Katelyn Haas said...

have a blast!!! sounds like fun!

Ashley said...

WOOOO!!!!!!!!! come to boston &visit US!!!!! i would die. i love you! i hope/know you're going to have SOOOOOOOOO much fun! i am so jealous <3

Bonnie said...

I could not be happier about this visit. I just posted a reprise on the one I did from her last visit. So happy for the fun you are having. I know how it feels! Laura's husband is leaving for the war for 15 months on Sunday. We are so sad about that. I pray they will all be OK! You all have a wonderful time! We are coming to RI for a month around Christmas time! Order some nice weather will ya?

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

So fun! I hope you get to enjoy every minute of their visit!

Linzvor said...

Ahhhh. Family! And how cool for your parents to be back in their old stomping ground.

Caroline Craven said...

what a cute picture - and a picture is worth a thousand words. So sad to be leaving you tomorrow. But no worries, Christmas is just around the corner. LY, Mom

Just the 2 of Us! said...

How fun to have them there. Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun times. Wish you guys lived closer to all of us out on the west coast!!

RACHAEL said...

those cur-taines are really pretty.