Christmas break was so sweet.
It was packed full of fun & I hardly got any pictures of the festivities.
Here are a few we managed to snap on the iPhone-
Movie time! Trevor wasn't mad, I almost considered cropping him out of this picture because he is scary in it, but just know that is not his real face. We saw Sherlock Holmes (so cool!) & Mission Impossible (so ridiculous.)
Sister love. We had a great time together. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters (as Jo of Little Women would say). Sharing make-up, clothes, hair products and ridiculous/stupid jokes never gets old with those two.
Christmas Day right after church. I love that Christmas was also on a Sunday; that made it so special. I also love that Trevor was telling us something very important and it was caught on camera.
Christmas Eve!
The beautiful temple, we went and saw the lights with some friends and it was amazing. There were nativities everywhere, I loved it. I haven't been in a long while & it was so nice to go again.
Things I wish I had pictures of:
Our family ski day up at Beaver Mountain. It was beautiful! I don't think there was anyone on the entire mountain who was worse at getting off the stupid lift. I fell, collapse-sprawl-yelp style, ev-er-y single time. Poor Mckay, it was usually pathetically right onto him. His bruises are all from me. Besides the falling, it was so much fun.
The day we spent with Grandma Dunn & Grandma and Grandpa Craven. It was so wonderful to spend time with them. It will be a day I will never forget. I love them so much, we are so blessed to have them in our lives.
Breakfast with Shanna Tavenner, one of my favorite college roommates.
Breakfast with Krissy & Ali.
Dinner party with a bunch of girls I went to high school with.
Dinner with Mckay's good friend Shea & his girlfriend.
Lunch with Ethan (the wonderful soul to whom we attribute our meeting/being together).
Lunch with Ben & Holly, good friends Mckay went to SVU with.
Always fun to get together and reminisce and laugh with good friends.
Trev & Mckay battling on the Wii.
Christmas this year was a perfect success. We were so happy to get to spend our Christmas with my family for the first time. It did not disappoint.
2012 is going to be a good year- I can feel it.
Christmas this year was a perfect success. We were so happy to get to spend our Christmas with my family for the first time. It did not disappoint.
2012 is going to be a good year- I can feel it.

7 comments:
definitely 2012 will be an AWESOME year! it sounds like you guys had a wonderful ball. are you home in CT already? wish i could have done lunch with you and shan. love you so <3
p.s. love your pink &gold sweater. so much. so cute. so lovely.
What a fun Christmas with family and friends!
As for some book recommendations to read over the break, some of these are a bit long but they're favorites of mine:
The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
The Hunger Games series
Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza
The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (my absolute favorite)
Happy reading!
Your family is so fun! What a fun way to spend your Christmas vacation.
By the way, we should have a competition for worst ski lift dismounts. We'd be neck and neck. I don't think I'll ever get the hang of it...
Thanks for coming home and making our Christmas so wonderful. Too bad the time is always so short. Now back to real life - the kiddos are back in school tomorrow and daddy is back to work.
I'm glad you found my blog, Nicki, cuz now I found yours! :)
Sounds like you guys had a great christmas with your family! Its true, sisters are the best :)
And just so you know, I would crush you and Mandy in this competition for worst ski lift dismounts. No one sucks as bad as I do.
Is that sweater from H&M? I love it. It looks nice on you. :) That is funny that you almost cropped him out. He is getting so big but is still as precious as ever. You're sisters are getting to be so pretty. :) LOVES.
Post a Comment