Tuesday, May 1, 2012

back in time.

Mckay's parents sent me a bunch of pictures from his childhood. I could not stop going through them yesterday, they made me grin from ear to ear. What a cutie he was! Don't let the pictures fool you though, he was a trouble maker! I believe his Mother told me that he was her most difficult child.  He was naughty and too smart for his own good, I think.  We're in for a treat if our sons take after him.

Family picture circa 1982. Mckay is the startled baby :]

 3 maybe? How adorable is that? I would be so thrilled if our boys looked just like him. Minus the plaid & soul-train collar.

 4? Look at that cutie! His hair was so blonde! I die.

Circa 1988- Love his grin & buzzed head. (He's the little one with the cream vest)

Loving on his siblings.

This one may be my favorite. 

1989, Mckay is the kid on the top right. His Dad is above him.
Mckay was 7 and playing soccer while I was just a newborn!

Freshman year.

Sweet glasses + baby Dallas.
(My Dad had these glasses too.)

Tough guy, senior in high school. 

The red dot means he's going to Korea on his mission.
The red eyes mean he got a little teary.
The red tie? Means it was 2001 I guess.

College football at SVU with brother Taylor.

6 comments:

Katelyn Haas said...

what cute pictures! you guys will have the cutest little kiddos! i love looking at shanes pictures too! so fun!

Shell said...

Nicki! Love you cute blog! These pics of McKay are pure awesomeness.. I also love that all your 4 year olds wanted to hide from their parents...so cute!

Caroline Craven said...

Mckay looks just like his dad! Those pictures are cute. I love the little primary kids too. I have something that will fix that knee right up. I don't know when the 1/2 marathon is, but the stuff I have will fix you up - your neck too. Hang in there for one more week then you get a 3 month vacation from school. Oh, and I have something for that mental health patient too!

Ashley said...

That was fun to see, Nicki!

Ashley said...

old pictures are the BEST!! and no worries.. your kids will be the cutest no matter what of course

Caroline Craven said...

So cute! Your cuteness and Mckay's cuteness means super cute grandees for me!!!