Thursday, August 2, 2012

the rest of the trip.

From the airplane.
 It was SO BRAVE of me to let her ombre my virgin hair of 8+ years but I caved and I'm so glad I did! I love it and couldn't be happier. It's just the right amount of change with no looming roots to upkeep! Happy hair.

We love our bonfires. Box of wood? Check. Ridiculous amount of gasoline? Check. Lighter? Check.
It's a miracle my Dad walks away with eyebrows intact.


The day after the funeral Mckay returned to Connecticut and got back to work (boo!) but I stayed a while longer.  I drove up to Logan and spent another five days with my family. It's always nice to just relax at my parent's house. We missed Kenna girl (who spent a few weeks with the rich and famous is Saint Tropez) desperately, but were mostly jealous of her.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

i need more pics of your HAIR!!!!! ombreeeee!!!!!!!! ohh lala! so glad you got to spend so much time with the fam, even though it was after such sadness. nothing beats family.

Unknown said...

i need more pics of your hair TOO!!!! i can hardly tell in that one but it looks mayonnaise shiny and lucious. reagan is adorable doing your hair. go girl!! your sweet not-so-little brother is looking so much like your dad!

Unknown said...

Dad and his bonfires. So much gas and wood for such a small amount of s'mores. We'll all die from toxic overload for sure!!!

Kara & Levi said...

I want to see more pics of your hair too, I've been thinking about doing that to my hair but a little nervous! Put them on facebook if you haven't yet. I check that more!!! Miss you beautiful girl!!!