Monday, April 2, 2012

some of our weekend.

loved the aqua door on this darling house. 

 daffodils from ireland, courtesy of trader joes. i love how they add happy spring vibes to the house.

sunday night scrabble. "our" game. i almost beat him. which means i still lost.


bad decision on my part. but i didn't know that until 5 minutes and 7 wrappers later...

we got rid of our too huge, too ugly poop-brown, too cheaply made sofas & got to watch conference on our pile of blankets. we wanted to get in touch with the asian in us. not fun or comfortable.
 we need to get some furniture in here. {so daunting!}

5 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

Love the daffodils. Spring flowers make me happy!

doodle said...

That house is adorable! And I love the daffodils. Sorry conference was on the ground, ouchie. My tailbone hates hard surfaces!

Ashley said...

i seriously can't even tell you how excited i get every time i see that you blogged. my heart races &i get a big grin on my face. those flowers are so pretty and we're going to get easter candy tonight, so don't feel to bad. easter has the best candy, you must enjoy. of course he beat you again at scrabble. and your couches!!! it really is daunting.. and expensive. it's nervous. i'm sure you'll find something you guys love though. did it ever work out with selling that lady your thing to that furniture store? we need to skype. i love you <3

Lauren and Taylor said...

So what is the story of the house with the blue door? Is it a house near by? It is a cute home.

Caroline Craven said...

Love the daffodils. I wish I had a Trader Joe's here to make poor choices at. The last time I impulsively bought something covered in chocolate was when I was standing in the check out line at Staples - STAPLES! Never give in to a confectionery temptation in a office supple store. It does not turn out well! I like your haircut - sorry it's a big pain to fix it. I know you - does that mean you only fix it on Sunday's??? I haven't seen the Hunger Games yet. Everyone here went to see it while I was in Indiana. Dad did't like it, Regan, so-so, Kenna didn't like it the first time, but liked it the second time much better. Same with Trevor. I'm not sure it was a movie I would have let Trevor see once, let alone twice, but see it twice he did. Can't wait to see you in May.