No kidding. I know the old plan wasn't great, but it was so much better than this new plan, which is a far cry from fixing the current problems. I feel like we just took one giant step backwards. How depressing.
oh nicki. if only i understood politics better and could be so ashamed and nervy for the future of the country, too. but ignorance is bliss, right? right?!! :) kidding. (mostly...)
4 comments:
No kidding. I know the old plan wasn't great, but it was so much better than this new plan, which is a far cry from fixing the current problems. I feel like we just took one giant step backwards. How depressing.
Depressing and exciting. I am glad you posted the video Nicki. I think everyone should.
oh nicki. if only i understood politics better and could be so ashamed and nervy for the future of the country, too. but ignorance is bliss, right? right?!! :) kidding. (mostly...)
(i agree with what regan said..) and i love you miss politics.
Post a Comment