We've been married for 100 days today.
Is that a milestone? I remember in kindergarten we had a sweet count up (essentially the opposite of a countdown) to 100 days of school & then we had a party. We also counted to 100 together that day; it obviously made a big impact on me because 16 years later I did a count up to 100 days of marriage. And I'd certainly say we partied today. Love being married, love being married & having our first Christmas together.
Is that a milestone? I remember in kindergarten we had a sweet count up (essentially the opposite of a countdown) to 100 days of school & then we had a party. We also counted to 100 together that day; it obviously made a big impact on me because 16 years later I did a count up to 100 days of marriage. And I'd certainly say we partied today. Love being married, love being married & having our first Christmas together.
[picture taken at the "Top of the Rock" at the Rockefeller Center yesterday]
[his head is really not that tiny]
4 comments:
you are funny and darling. love you, merry Christmas!
Cute! oh, and I'm so glad his head isn't that small. ;) To answer your question, we stayed at the Marriot Springhill Suites..by Elements..the new one.
100 days is SUCH a milestone (kind of? yes. definitely) love it. you two are the cutest cuties
happy first 100! here's to 100 more!
Post a Comment