Tuesday, December 14, 2010

holiday party.

Last weekend was Portfolio Advisors' annual end of the year holiday party!  It's always held in this beautiful mansion in the park, which is one of the reasons I like to go.  It was a little magical to watch the snow softly falling through gorgeous (almost) 100 year old windows.

Last year, on December 11th we went together, I was so elated to be going to a fancy Christmas party.  I maybe bought a whole new outfit from JCrew just for the occasion. It was one of our first big dates.
2009:

& this year: (we had to do an after the party car picture again... & my camera is stuck/broken on 1.5zoom, awesome!)
Last year I went as the girlfriend and this year I went as the wife. What a year.   

6 comments:

Just the 2 of Us! said...

What a good lookin' couple. Looks like it was a fun night! Merry Christmas Nic :)

Unknown said...

So want to do this. So want to come. I decided that i want a winter romance so bad. Next year I will go as a girlfriend to someone. You are so chic. It makes me jealous. Going to go run all night now so that one day i will be super skinny and then slip into a black dress to go with my date.

RACHAEL said...

i'm a little upset at you for not having 18 pictures of you in that SMOKING hot dress... no, gown. because you are so beautiful and lovely and i love you. go girl!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

'what a year' indeed! that would be so fun to get all dressed up fancy and go to a party! :) looks like a lot of fun!

Ashley said...

1. love the new pics at the top thing. so cute/precious/wonderful
2. is it weird if i say you age gracefully? or you get better with age? well, you do :)
3. your such a beauty queen
4. love it when your in the fanciest dress ever
5. so secretly (not secretly really though) jealous of your fun fancy life <3

Caroline Craven said...

That must have been so much fun, after the stress of finding a perfect dress. Your pictures are cute. You and Mckay seem to be quite photogenic. Good for you both! I want more pictures of the mansion next year.