LOVE those curtains!
Cute! I want to see the rest of your apt! And PS..I just noticed the blog name change. I like it. Miss you guys!
Cute Cute! more pictures!! More!!
Love, love, love them!
Very nice. Is that really your bedroom? I didn't realize you had an entrance door in your bedroom.
The entrance door in our bedroom is for when people want to be "climin' in yo window, snatchin' yo people up...it actually just leads to a deck outside though.
gorge.
Very funny McKay!!!
love it! love this convo between your mom &mckay and love the door, so pretty and picturesque
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE those curtains!
Cute! I want to see the rest of your apt! And PS..I just noticed the blog name change. I like it. Miss you guys!
Cute Cute! more pictures!! More!!
Love, love, love them!
Very nice. Is that really your bedroom? I didn't realize you had an entrance door in your bedroom.
The entrance door in our bedroom is for when people want to be "climin' in yo window, snatchin' yo people up...it actually just leads to a deck outside though.
gorge.
Very funny McKay!!!
love it! love this convo between your mom &mckay and love the door, so pretty and picturesque
Post a Comment