-Thanksgiving was a hit this year. We quite enjoyed our turkey, rolls, and coconut cream pie.
-We counted our blessings for sure. I am grateful to be married to my love, a perfect feeling.
-We saw The Next Three Days with Russel Crowe and really liked it.
-Mckay pulled his hamstring playing football the morning of, I cooked all day & tried to stay calm in the kitchen.
-We both came through alright.
Why I love December:
our tree in our bedroom
handmade popcorn strands to decorate said tree
handmade popcorn strands to decorate said tree
Christmas Eve
Christmas morning
shopping
holiday parties
Christmas cd's
shopping
holiday parties
Christmas cd's
stockings
a real, delicious tree
crackling fires in the fireplace (one day)
old movies
homemade caramel
Christmas hymns on Sunday
mistletoe
candles
homemade caramel
Christmas hymns on Sunday
mistletoe
candles
decorating
celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ
celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ
Why I don't love December:
hate the snow (lucky it hasn't come yet)
budgets
it's FREEZING
when the tree dries and needles make a mess
too much sugar/too much food

5 comments:
this sounds like it was the perfect thanksgiving :)
Is your tree really in your bedroom?!?! That's too good!!!
THE CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that your tree is in your Bedrooom!!!!! should we move ours? probably. the popcorn garland is the sweetest idea. i hate snow too. yuck. so glad you had a wonderful t-giving <3
Tree in the bedroom - funny. I'm glad your Thanksgiving turned out so nicely and don't you love getting a fresh tree? You need to send me a thank-you note. I keep hearing they are cute. Kelley P. told me yesterday at church how cute they were and my comment was, "She needs to send me one, after all, I did a little more than just show up with a gift"! We had a laugh over that!
Love the tree in the bedroom. Our first Christmas was just a week after we got married. It has been my favorite one so far.
Post a Comment